The 8 main ingredients are 100% from natural wild plants and fruits
** Free from contagious diseases **
8 Natural Ingredients & Benefits:
1) Wild Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) –
A natural breast enhancer and liver cleanser. It relaxes the muscles, soothes the nerves and relieves pain. It is a treatment for PMS, menstrual and body cramps and rheumatoid arthritis.
2) Wild Glycine Soja ( Wild Soy Bean ) –
Wild soy Bean extract is enriched in amino acids that help to stimulate elastin and enhanced Collagen Type 3 production, increase oxygen supply in cells and enhance healing processes. It results in smoother, younger looking and more beautiful skin naturally.
3) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) – Externally, it acts as a curative agent for acne, sun burns and cuts. In addition, it functions as scrub to clean or smooth the skin. Internally, it encourages blood circulation, bowel movement (colon cleaning) and regulates blood sugar. Besides these, it also acts as anti-oxidant that defies aging and as a hormone balancer.
4) Rosemary Leaf – With anti-bacterial property that enhances internal healing processes; prevents hair loss and encourages hair growth; prevents the production of gray, dry or split hairs; removes dandruff; relieves pain; tighten the skin and improves skin tone and elasticity.
5) Grape Seed Oil – Contains Fatty Acids and Vitamin E. Grape seed oil is a proven substance of anti-inflammation, anti-oxidation, anti-allergic and anti-aging. It is used to treat dermatitis, eczema, dry and itchy skin, sun burned skin and to reduce age spots. It also helps to reduce the severity of diabetes, high blood pressure and hemorrhoids.
6) Pomace Olive Oil – It cures split ends of hairs; removes dandruff; moisturizes and reduces stretch mark; and helps to prevent skin cancer. It also enhances the rate of metabolism, reduces cholesterol in the blood, helps in digestion and relieves constipation.
7) Jojoba Oil – Known as “Gold of the desert”, produced mainly in dry-desert-like lands. It functions to heal acne, wounds, burned skin, cracked and dehydrated skin. It reduces the visibility of scars, reduces the amount of black head and lubricates dry spot. It allows the skin to look younger and more elastic.
8) Sunflower Oil –
Enriched in Vitamin A, C, D and E. It neutralizes free radicals, protects the skin from infections and diseases, and reduces the visibility of scars. It is used to treat acne, eczema, and sensitive skin that turns red and irritated upon exposing to sunlight.